6. Avocado Spinach Egg Salad...
I may have already mentioned egg salad and how you could make it more interesting, well now I am biting my tongue!
I'm pretty sure adding in avocado and spinach takes the cake on how to make egg salad more interesting!
Every time I get the chance to put avocado on a sandwich I go for it, but I have yet to make my own avocado recipes at home.
Gasp, I know!
So now that I have found yet another intriguing egg salad sandwich recipe, I will push myself to buy some avocado to cook with.
• 7 eggs, hardboiled
• 4 oz.
plain greek yogurt
• 2 avocados
• 1 stalk celery, chopped
• 1 C baby spinach
• Hot pepper flakes to taste
• Good bread, toasted if you want
• "Once your eggs are cooled, peel them and mash them up with the Greek yogurt.
Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top, too.
• Peel and pit your avocados and mash those up, too.
Add a little salt and pepper to this, too, if you'd like
• Combine the egg with the avocado.
• Mix in the cup of spinach and the celery.
• Add hot pepper flakes for an extra punch.
• Serve on good, crusty bread."
Source: We are not Martha