6. Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta Summer Recipe...
I might be bias, but my mom makes the best pasta salad and I can't wait to finally have some this summer.
Until then, maybe I'll try to get creative with this easy summer recipe and make my own pasta salad with sun-dried tomatoes and Campbell's cream of chicken soup.
It sounds pretty interesting and refreshing, I guess I should give my mom a call and share this recipe with her!
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 large onion, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
• 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut into thin strips
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
• 1 cup milk
• 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
• 6 cups bow tie pasta (farfalle), cooked and drained
• 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
• Freshly ground black pepper
• "Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook until it's tender."
• "Add the tomatoes and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Stir the soup, milk and basil in the skillet.
Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally."
• "Place the pasta into a large serving bowl.
Pour the soup mixture over the pasta and toss to coat.
Sprinkle with the cheese.
Season with the black pepper, if desired."