4. Extra Cheesy Grilled Cheese Recipe...
Remember that extra gooey, best grilled cheese recipe that I was talking about, well here it is!
If you are a cheese lover like I am than this is the grilled cheese sandwich you are going to love making time and time again.
I love the crunch and crispness of the outside layer of cheddar cheese, it just melts in your mouth and puts a smile on your face.
• 1/4 cup butter, softened
• 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
• 8 Italian bread slices
• 4 (3/4-oz.) provolone cheese slices
• 4 (3/4-oz.) mozzarella cheese slices
• "Stir together butter and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
• Spread 1 1/2 tsp.
butter mixture on 1 side of each bread slice.
Place 4 bread slices, buttered sides down, on wax paper.
Top with provolone and mozzarella cheeses;
top with remaining bread slices, buttered sides up.
• Cook sandwiches, in batches, on a hot griddle or in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, gently pressing with a spatula, 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted."