Easy Summer Recipes are true life-savers. No one ever wants to cook in the Summer time, we'd rather be outside enjoying the beautiful weather and sitting on the porch with a glass of ice tea! In some places it's just too hot to cook and stand over a hot stove or grill for a long time so finding easy and quick summer recipes is always great. Whether you love eggplant or steak we think you're going to enjoy these 8 Easy Summer Recipes and want to share them with your family and friends...
1. Peach and Walnut Chicken Summer Recipe...
We love cooking chicken recipes for dinner, but we usually use the same barbeque sauce or marinade each time and that makes for a boring meal! When I saw this peach and walnut summer recipe I knew it would be a great way to change things up and enjoy something new while still using our favorite protein. I love the idea of picking up a rotisserie chicken from the store to make a summer dinner easier on yourself while adding a few ingredients to make it interesting.
• 2 tablespoons walnut oil or extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 tablespoon peach jam
• 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
• 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 3 ripe yellow peaches, peeled and sliced
• 1 rotisserie chicken, quartered and skinned
• 1/2 cup basil leaves
• 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
• 1/4 cup glazed walnuts or other glazed nuts, chopped
• " In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, jam, cayenne, vinegar, and salt. Add peach slices and gently toss to coat with dressing."
• "Arrange chicken on a large platter. Evenly spoon peaches and dressing over chicken. Sprinkle with basil, feta, and walnuts."