5. Smoked Salmon and Egg Sandwich...
I love eggs and I love salmon;
put them together and you have a beautiful combination!
The gorgeous color of this egg sandwich is enough to entice me to want to learn more about this sexy looking recipe!
I have never poached an egg before, but I am willing to learn how to for this delicious looking sandwich.
Check out this videofeaturing Alton Brown to learn how to poach an egg, seems pretty simple.
• 4 cups water
• 1 tablespoon white vinegar
• 4 large eggs
• 1/4 cup (2 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
• 2 tablespoons minced red onion
• 1 tablespoon chopped dill
• 3/8 teaspoon kosher salt
• 4 (1-ounce) slices whole-grain bread, toasted
• 1 cup fresh arugula
• 4 ounces smoked wild salmon
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• "Bring water and vinegar to a simmer in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add eggs, 1 at a time;
simmer 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
• Combine cheese, onion, dill, and 1/8 teaspoon salt;
spread 1 tablespoon cheese mixture over each bread slice.
Top each serving with 1/4 cup arugula and 1 ounce salmon.
Remove eggs from pan with a slotted spoon;
top each sandwich with 1 egg.
Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
• Sustainable Choice: Look for salmon that's labeled "wild Alaskan salmon," and you can be sure you're getting sustainable seafood."
- 10 Things to Use 🍅🥒🥗 Instead of Bread 🍞 with Your Sandwiches 🍔 ...
- 30 of the Most Tantalizing Smoked Salmon Recipes in the Entire World ...
- 24 Tasty Breakfast Sandwiches to Make You Want to Get out of Bed ...
- 26 Tasty Bagel Sandwiches That Will Make Your Day ...
- 38 Tea Sandwiches That Are Tiny, but Delicious ...