3. Ham and Egg Salad Sandwich...
I love egg salad sandwiches, but you can only eat so much egg salad.
So when I found this recipe that mixed in cooked ham, broccoli, and chives among a few other ingredients, I knew it had to be included in today's post.
I never would have thought to add cooked ham and broccoli into my egg salad to make it more interesting the second time around.
This egg sandwich recipe looks like quite a meal!
• 1/2 cup chopped fully cooked ham
• 1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
• 1/2 cup chopped celery
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
• 2 teaspoons chopped fresh or 3/4 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
• 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
• 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
• Lettuce leaves
• 8 slices herb or whole wheat bread
• "In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except lettuce and bread.
• Place lettuce leaf on 4 of the bread slices.
Spoon egg mixture onto lettuce.
Top with remaining bread."
- It's a Wrap: 28 Wrapped Sandwiches to Make Lunch Exciting Again ...
- 24 Simple and Mouthwatering Ham Recipes for Lazy Cooks ...
- 22 Bunless Sandwiches for Girls Who Are Watching Their Carbs ...
- 37 Mouthwatering Sandwich Ideas to Really Make Lunch Something Special ...
- 9 New and Tasty Ways to Eat Eggs ...