Whether you are eating them alone or mixing them in with other ingredients, when you think about it eggs are a pretty incredible food.
You can fry, scramble, poach, or boil them, and then turn these into wonderful egg sandwich recipes that you can dine on in several different ways.
Turn your eggs into a meal with these 7 great egg sandwich recipes to enjoy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...
1. Egg and Pepper Breakfast Burrito...
Are you looking for a breakfast that will jump start your early morning run?
Eggs are a wonderful source of protein, which is helpful for your exercise recovery time as well as building your muscle strength.
With this egg sandwich recipe you can feel confident that you are eating a healthy meal that will benefit your exercise routine and weight loss goal.
• 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
• 1/4 cup sliced green onions
• 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
• 1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
• 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
• 6 eggs
• 2 tablespoons milk
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon pepper
• 4 (7 or 8-inch) flour tortillas, heated
• 2 oz.
(1/2 cup) shredded hot pepper Monterey Jack cheese
• "Melt margarine in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onions and bell peppers;
cook 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
• Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper;
• Pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet.
Reduce heat to medium;
cook 4 to 6 minutes or until eggs are set but still moist, stirring frequently.
• To serve, spoon egg mixture onto warm tortillas;
sprinkle with cheese.
Source: Betty Crocker