8. Beef Taco Skillet Summer Recipe...
A summer recipe couldn't get any easier than this one that requires only one skillet to cook the entire meal.
The melted cheese in this photo is calling my name!
This is another interesting recipe that calls for Campbell's soup, this time it's tomato soup.
I bet it adds a nice flavor to it along with the Pace picante sauce.
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or Healthy Request®)
• 1/2 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
• 1/2 cup water
• 6 flour tortillas (6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces
• 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
• "Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat.
Pour off any fat."
• "Stir the soup, picante sauce, water and tortillas in the skillet and heat to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Stir the beef mixture.
Top with the cheese"
I can't wait to try out some of these easy summer recipes, I hate being in the kitchen when it's hot outside or when everyone is enjoying the summer sun.
If you're vegan, looking for an easy pasta salad, or want something tasty to celebrate the holidays, these quick summer recipes are something everyone will enjoy.
What easy summer recipes have you made for busy days?