7. Curry Chicken Wrap Summer Recipe...
This curry chicken wrap screams summer recipe with ingredients like nectarines, mint, cucumber, and mango chutney.
If you're vegan just leave out the chicken for a mouthwatering wrap that will leave the taste of summer on the tip of your tongue!
This would make a wonderful recipe to cook this weekend to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a curry chicken wrap in one hand and a nice pomegranate margarita in the other!
• 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
• 3 tablespoons curry powder
• 3 tablespoons lime juice, divided
• 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 10 cilantro sprigs
• 6 garlic cloves, crushed
• 2 cups chopped nectarines
• 3/4 cup finely sliced green onions
• 1/3 cup mango chutney
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
• 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
• 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• Cooking spray
• 6 (1.9-ounce) light whole-wheat flatbreads (such as Flatout)
• 24 (1/8-inch-thick) slices cucumber
• 1 1/2 cups loosely packed baby arugula
• 1 cup vertically sliced red onion
• "Combine yogurt, curry, and 1 tablespoon lime juice in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag;
squeeze bag to mix.
Cut 3 shallow slits in each chicken breast.
Add chicken, cilantro sprigs, and garlic to bag, squeezing to coat chicken.
Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, turning occasionally."
• "Combine remaining 2 tablespoons lime juice, nectarines, and next 6 ingredients (through red pepper) in a bowl;
Cover and set aside."
• "Preheat grill to medium-high heat."
• "Remove chicken from bag;
Sprinkle chicken with salt;
place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray.
Cover and grill for 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Cut chicken across the grain into thin slices."
• "Place 1/3 cup nectarine chutney in center of each flatbread.
Divide chicken evenly among flatbreads.
Top each with 4 cucumber slices, 1/4 cup arugula, and about 2 1/2 tablespoons red onion;
Cut each wrap in half diagonally."