8. The Great Burrito Stack
Here’s another vegetarian rendition of one of the most popular dinner recipes for two.
The burrito stack looks just as good as it tastes!
If you’re a Tex-Mex fan, you’re going to fall in love with this delicious recipe!
And if you’re a vegetarian and he’s not, don’t worry, he’ll love this meatless dish just as much as any other burrito recipe and he won’t believe it’s less than 500 calories per serving!
1 can (16 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Refried Beans
1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Medium Salsa
1/2 cup rinsed canned black beans
4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inch)
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
1/2cup frozen corn, thawed
5 green onions, thinly sliced
1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
Heat oven to 425ºF.
Mix first 4 ingredients until well blended;
spread onto tortillas.
Place 1 tortilla in 13x9-inch dish sprayed with cooking spray;
top with 1/4 each of the cheese, corn and onions.
Repeat layers 3 times;
Bake 25 to 28 min.
or until heated through.Top with tomatoes and sour cream.
Cut into wedges.
- 32 Mouthwatering Stacks of Pancakes You'll Want to Devour ...
- 29 Yummy Burritos You Can Make Anytime a Craving Strikes ...
- Organizational Tips for Eliminating Those Overflowing Stacks of Paper ...
- 21 Awesome Pieces of Stacked Jewelry We Can't Get Enough of ...
- 7 Burrito Recipes to Tempt You Every Night ...