5. Crescent Pepperoni Roll-Ups
In the mood for some pizza but don't feel like paying for delivery?
Make your own in a bite-sized package!
These are also a great idea for party appetizers.
It's one of those "why didn't I think of that" recipes that anyone can make.
All you really need is crescent roll dough, mozzarella string cheese, and marinara sauce.
Add in your favorite toppings like pepperoni and you are good to go!
1 tube crescent roll dough
40 slices pepperoni
4 pieces of mozzarella string cheese, cut in half
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles.
Place 5 slices of pepperoni on each crescent roll.
Top pepperoni with string cheese half and roll up.
Sprinkle crescent rolls with garlic powder.
Place rolls on baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serve with a side of warm pizza sauce.
Recipe From: Plain Chicken - plainchicken.com
- 7 Reasons You Should Give up Dieting in 2014 ...
- 17 Crescent 🌙 Bags 👜 That'll Catch Everyone's Eye 👁 ...
- Roll up Your Sleeves: It's Time to Try the Best Sushi Tutorials on the Internet ...
- Yummy in a Hurry: 3 Ingredient Recipes That Don't Come up Short ...
- You'll Eat All of These Pizza Combos Right up ...