4. Chicken Roll Ups
This may not be the best recipe for those of you on a diet, but it is awfully delicious.
Anything with cream cheese is a winning meal in my book!
This easy meal combines chicken, cream cheese, and grated cheeses to create the perfect crescent stuffing.
1 tube crescent roll dough
1 pkg cream cheese (8oz)
2 shredded, cooked chicken breasts
1,5 cup grated chedder cheese
1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
1/4 stick melted butter
Combine chicken, cheeses, salt and pepper.
Spoon onto crescents.
Roll them up making sure they are sealed around the chicken mixture.
Brush tops with butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
Source: Jenna's Journey - jennablogs.com
- Tasty Meat Recipes for Girls Who Are Sick of Eating Chicken ...
- 12 Delectable Dishes to Whip up: Recipes for Chicken, Soups, and Other Comfort Foods ...
- 7 Summer Roll Recipes That Are Sure to Satisfy Any Craving ...
- 7 Healthy Wrap Ideas to Shake up Lunchtime ...
- Roll up Your Sleeves: It's Time to Try the Best Sushi Tutorials on the Internet ...